Entrepreneurs of North Carolina
About the Project
A team led by staff from Good Work, the NC Rural Center and the SBTDC recruited and supervised four student interns to research and compile information and photographs about dozens of entrepreneurs who have shaped the economy of our state.
We thank the following interns for their hard work:
- Georgina Consolo, a recent business and marketing education graduate of N.C. State University
- Eric Evans, a recent international studies graduate of N.C. State University
- Casey Miller, an economics major and entrepreneurship minor at UNC Chapel Hill
- Julianne Ragland, a classics major at Macalester College
We'd also like to thank the following people for their geneorous assistance with this project:
- Nicole Zawol, SBTDC, graphic designer for the Entrepreneurs of North Carolina History banner display
- Angela Farrior, SBTDC, web manager for the online Entrepreneurs of North Carolina website
- Lisa Ruckdeschel, SBTDC
- Barry Ryan, NC Rural Center
- Leslie Scott, NC Rural Center
The series of 12 banners give an abbreviated version of the history you will find throughout this website. These banners will be displayed at various locations throughout North Carolina, and include QR codes that will take viewers to more detailed information at this website. If you would like more info about the project, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.